Our Northern Adventure

Our Northern Adventure

Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring has Sprung!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RSpyGGAPNVg/UThBaZaxP8I/AAAAAAAADzc/pw7eyUl3mTc/s1600/13+flowers.jpg 

I don't know about all of you but I have been ready for Spring for a while now. I think the only person more ready for Spring than me is Kevin. Snow was not his favorite before moving to Ohio, but it definitely is not now. He is tired of the grey skies and the constant gloominess. I may need to get him a prescription of Prozac if this happens anymore!!

So as you can probably guess by now these flowers are just a tease because we woke up this morning to about 4 inches of snow...again! I'm out for Spring break this week anyway so it didn't affect me, but it did give Kaleb a snow day. In hopes that it is the last snow of 2013, he bundled up and went outside to enjoy some sledding and throwing snow balls. We even made snow cream this time. That is something we always say we wish we would have done so we didn't want that opportunity to pass this time. 














Now, I'll be perfectly happy for Kaleb to go back to school tomorrow so I can start checking off some of my Spring house items from the list....and I guess I need to finish packing up all the Christmas decorations that are spread out in the basement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment