Our Northern Adventure

Our Northern Adventure

Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter....I think NOT!

Who wouldn't love this cute face?
So when I realized that the upcoming weekend was the Harry Potter premiere of the last movie, I decided it would be a great weekend for Kaleb and I to go visit baby Garrett and love on him. In the past, I have been a supportive wife and watched the Potter movies at home and actually gone to the theater to see one but that is Kevin's interest and as a supportive wife I left him alone for the weekend so he could enjoy the movie! Aren't I sweet?!

Kaleb and I set out for the five and a half hour trip to visit with Lauren, Daniel, Triston, and Garrett.

Aunt Ami was needing some sweet loving on her nephews and let mom and dad get some much needed sleep. I have to say I forgot what it was like to sleep in the same room with a newborn and hear all the noises he makes as he sleeps and moves around and of course wakes up hungry ! I even had a few chances of just having me and Garrett time and of course Aunt Ami loved that! He is such a sweet baby and is growing so fast.
Hanging out with Aunt Ami

Kaleb loves his new cousin
 Triston and Kaleb of course have a great time playing together. It was hot outside so they weren't happy about playing outside but they did get in some time outside riding bikes and playing baseball. I took Garrett for a walk while the boys played outside. He did well for a while until the heat started getting to both of us.

Of course, I didn't get pictures of them having fun but of Kaleb not happy I was taking pictures of him.


 Triston was trying his best to get Kaleb to laugh and smile for the camera. As soon as I put the camera up, Kaleb had Triston laughing and rolling in the floor wrestling!
 The time had come to make the drive back home but before doing so I was able to get some sweet pictures of the boys and I jumped in on a few. And yes, of course, we coordinated outfits for the day !


Garrett couldn't pass for Kaleb's brother but Kaleb would LOVE to have a baby.


Kaleb of course is not cooperating for the camera

These brothers love one another
 Kaleb finally decided to cooperate for the camera and I was able to get some sweet cousin pictures. Each of the older boys wanted to hold Garrett for the pictures so we took two pictures.

Kaleb and I then departed for Ohio and the Walls family departed for church. I can't wait to get back to Tennessee to love on the boys some more. I love road trips to visit family.

No comments:

Post a Comment